• Responsibility for designing social media & marketing materials.
• Create mock ups and develop 2D art with industry standard tools (Photoshop and Illustrator).
• Conceptualize, present and execute ideas within a tight schedule.
• Be able to efficiently express your high level of creativity and meet the goals of the project.
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Well-versed in the principles of good graphic design and skilled in applying them with main design elements (color, composition, typography...).
• Consider good communication as one of the key factors for successful work, both in a team and individually.
• Responsible for generating creative solutions to briefs on print, outdoor and digital campaigns.
• Design and produce artwork for all printed communications (e.g. publications, marketing collateral (both large and small format), logos, branding, internal communications materials, etc).
• Design and produce artwork for digital communications (e.g. email marketing, online adverts, animated banners, etc).
• Design, produce and manage artwork for all insurance policy documents
High Level qualification in Graphic Design or a related field.
Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Good knowledge of Flash, Edge or Google Web Designer.
Good knowledge of After Effects, CSS3 and HTML5.
Very strong attention to detail with a passion for delivering high quality work.
Strong knowledge of current technologies and design trends with ongoing interest to seek out new developments.
Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.